L'L offers an administration service and provides services in the area of social legislation to non-profit organizations and de facto associations.
This service is open to any person or association (L'L residents or not) governed by Belgian law.
Two key areas of work:
Assistance with any of the formalities that need to be fulfilled when setting up a non-profit organization or de facto association.
- Filling out the necessary paperwork
- Assistance with the drawing up of the articles of association;
- Document management with a view to filing them with the office of the commercial court;
- Assistance and explanations in matters of accounts management (organization of files relating to purchases, sales, wages, credit notes, etc.).
2° Social legislation:
Management of payroll administration and answering any questions regarding social legislation specific to artists.
- DIMONA statements*;
- Artists' contracts (gross, National Office for Social Security, income tax on wages (PAYE), etc.);
- Calculation of wages (payroll, C4, 281.101 forms, 325 records, etc.);
- Multifunctional declaration (DMFA);
- PAYE statement;
- Forwarding official documents to the various relevant authorities.
Contact: Jean-Michel Bukasa Lubüngu
*Note: Dimona (Déclaration IMmédiate/ONmiddellijke Aangifte) is an electronic system all employers are requested to use to register a new employee with the National Office for Social Security (Rijksdienst voor Sociale Zekerheid, RSZ).